The company “Stavr Prom” can offer equipping of cleanrooms with walling REGAN:
- pre-project survey and technical specifications preparation
- «REGAN» series complex walling design with all the architectural, engineering and technological features of clean rooms and their purpose
- “Stavr Prom” supplies and construct walling of cleanroom and all necessary equipment
- •we also supply and construct special conductive flooring, antistatic flooring and other floor coverings used for equipping cleanrooms (depending on project requirements)
Protecting designs for cleanroom brand «Regan» from «Stavr Prom” – do not promote microbial growth, sedimentation and accumulation of any particles from purified NERO filters indoor air.
Cleanrooms developing are in accordance with the applicable standards and regulations.
Protecting designs for clean rooms are designed to provide the necessary insulation cleanroom from the environment and to minimize settling of microparticles on all surfaces indoors. This is achieved by limiting the access of pollution, both outside and cross-contamination within the complex clean rooms, as well as the use of special materials for interior decoration clean rooms.
The complex walling «Regan» includes:
- subsystem wall for cleanroom (bearing walling) of galvanized steel and (or) aluminum profiles with fixing and construction;
- subsystem ceiling for clean rooms of galvanized steel and (or) aluminum profiles with fixing and i construction;
- wall HPL panels used in clean rooms (or a combined panel, lined with: a) stainless steel, b) galvanized steel with an antibacterial coating ofHPL plastic );
- ceiling HPL panels (or combined panels, lined with: a) stainless steel, b) galvanized steel with an antibacterial coating of HPL plastic );
- angular profile used in cleanrooms type “wall-floor”, “wall-ceiling”, “wall-wall outer vertical profile”, “wall-wall inner vertical profile”;
- Sealing profiles interpanel for clean rooms;
- floor coverings for cleanrooms: anti-static, conductive, anti-bacterial;
- doors for clean rooms: Special hinged and sliding (sliding, telescoping); doors combined with lining: a) stainless steel, b) galvanized steel with an antibacterial coating of HPL plastic ; door with an automatic or manual drive;
- cleanroom viewing window ;
- Inspection hatches for clean rooms.
Composition and integration of walling for clean rooms in the order determined by the requirements of design documentation, the terms of reference or equivalent document.
Properties of the materials for cleanroom :
- resistant to strong detergents and disinfectants
- resistant to corrosion and chemical and microbiological factors
- wear-resistant and can withstand mechanical load
- have a smooth surfac
- chemical and physical inactivity – do not emit harmful substances
Protecting designs for clean rooms are easy to construct and modernized.